Sunday, July 15, 2012

Woohoo The Rain Stayed Away!

Finally a market where the rain stayed away, believe me lots of prayers for dry weather were made.  The weather report was still forecasting rain & even driving there it didn't look great but thankfully it didn't happen. 

Three of my elephants & one giraffe found new homes.  None of my my journals sold, oh well just means I have more to list on etsy!
Here's my good friend Pam (Nest in the Attic) with some of her creations.  We always share a stall, so much nicer than doing it on my own!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a dry market and your little critters found a home. Happy Days.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wonderful news - dry weather at last!
    Your elephants are adorable :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay & Tatyana! Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  3. aww i think i would not sell those lovely journals. lol lol but i gues you have to ..or you one day get so many in you home.. lol they are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!