Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photos From BrisStyle Market


Pam (Nest in the Attic) & I attended the BrisStyle Indie Market last Saturday & what fun we had!  It was so wet when we arrived & we didn't fancy setting up a gazebo in the rain so when Christine from BonTons Gifts kindly offered us half her stall space in the hall we jumped at it.  Thank you Christine!!

It was our first time at a BrisStyle market.  It was lovely to meet all the other marketeers & customers.  Now  we are about to do it all again  this Friday night at the Twilight Market in King George Square in the city.

The above stall was Alisa's from Ties & Whimsy.  I just loved her stall & all the great creations she's made from ties.  I especially loved her use of the old ladders, frames & vintage suitcases (some of my favourite items).
The above pic is me with some of our creations.  Hope to see you Friday night if you're in the city.

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looked great last time. I do hope it is not wet for you Friday.
    I will try to send warm weather.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!