Friday, December 9, 2011

Home Again!

We arrived home from the USA last Saturday after the most awesome trip!!  My husband got to catch up with friends he made 27 years ago on a former trip & I got to make beautiful new friends with them all!
This photo is a basket Sheila had put together out the front of her home in Cleveland Tennessee for Thanksgiving.  We were blessed to have Thanksgiving with her family & what great cooks her sons are!!  I'm sure I've put on weight!! 

It was scarey in the traffic on the wrong side of the road!  I was a terrible passenger & should really have been blind-folded instead of trying to help my husband.  (I even thought I could help the GPS but my husband didn't appreciate having 2 women telling him what to do)!!  I was right on a few occasions though!

I got to visit the Brooklyn Market as well as a few others!  Loved the Antique Malls down in Nashville, just wished I had had more time there! 

Am now saving for the next trip as there are so many other wonderful places I would love to explore.

Have had to come home & hit the ground running as Pam & I are having our first market stall at BrisStyle Market tomorrow & of course there's so many ufo's I've had to finish off as well as making some new items.  Just praying the rain stays away!!

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joolz,
    I'm so glad you had a marvellous holiday, I hope you came back refreshed with lots of new ideas.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!