Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm In Love....

With my very first little dog!  I've named her Lucy after our very special dog who is no longer with us.
I've made her out of dark brown viscose & then dressed her in a little spotted dress, knitted cardy & topped it off with a vintage RSPCA badge.  I love those big soulful dark eyes!

She's coming with me to the Brisbane Bear Show, on this Sunday at the Holiday Inn.

If you want to make her yourself, she is from the Noble pattern range.

A big hello to all my latest followers.  I hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck for the Brisbane show. I hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo luvving your little sweetie JB! and her little outfit is divine. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute Julie, I'm sure she'll get snapped up in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!