Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Old Linens, Lace & Other Vintage Finds....

These are some of the antique linen tablecloths I managed to find at Collectorama on Saturday.  Some have stains & the odd hole but I just love them & can't wait to make some lovely items from them.
These are other lovely vintage laces as well as the little gingham dolls dress.  I do love the little old keys, they're going to look great on my bears.  It was such a great day out even if it did rain, now I can't wait for the next one in June!

3 comments:

  1. Julie those keys are too gorgeous - Look at them all you lucky thing.

    Hugs - Fee XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh do I spy ric rac. Sigh. Your blog is lovely and your creations are wonderful. Xx katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely..love your ellies very much!!

    Hugs,Leny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments!